Why use R HOOK 50/1 steel fibers for flooring?
The steel fibers provide the necessary reinforcement so that the pavement can support the loads that will be placed on it, replacing the traditional mesh. The most common type of application for this type of fiber is industrial, commercial and civil flooring, among others.
The steel fibers with shaped ends, R HOOK 50/1, provide resistance to flexotraction against impacts and mechanical fatigue as well as ductility, thus avoiding the brittleness of the concrete.
The homogeneous distribution of the fibers reinforces practically all the volume of the concrete, thus controlling cracking and increasing the durability of the pavement. The application of the fibers in the concrete is fast, simple and safe.
- Dimensions: 50 x 1mm
- Slenderness: 50mm
- Tensile Strength: min. 1,150 N / mm2
- Dosage: 20 to 40 Kg / m³
- How to use: mixing plant or in the concrete mixer truck
- Compatibility: polypropylene fibers and electrowelded mesh (in structural applications)
- It is recommended that the maximum aggregate size be less than half the length of the fiber. If possible, use rolled aggregates to improve compliance
References of works: Industrial Warehouse of Xm2 in
- 18,000 m² Logistics Warehouse in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Barcelona)
- 10,000 m² Port Ship in Santurce (Vizcaya)
- Industrial Warehouse in Les Franqueses del Vallès (Barcelona)
- Recycling plant of more than 4,000 m² in El Burgo de Ebro (Zaragoza)
If you are interested in receiving information about the fiber varieties that we have, do not hesitate to contact our sales team. You can do it by calling +34 93 666 46 11, or by filling out the following questionnaire