From today we have the innovative SME seal
We are pleased to announce that the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness has awarded us the Innovative SME Seal. This certificate guarantees our commitment to innovation and the development of our research in the R + D + i department.
This certification allows SMEs from different sectors to access tax benefits, participate in Innovative Public Procurement, as well as access to the ICO Innovation Technology Fund financing lines.
These are the steps for any company to access the Innovative SME Seal:
a) Having received public funding in the last three years without having been canceled or paused:
- Public calls within the framework of the VI National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation or State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation.
- Aid for carrying out R + D + i projects,
- Calls for the 7th R + D + i Framework Program, or the Horizon 2020 Program, of the European Union.
b) Have demonstrated their innovative nature through their own activity:
- For having their own patent in operation in a period not exceeding five years prior to the exercise of the bonus right.
- For having obtained, in the three years prior to the exercise of the bonus right.
c) Have demonstrated their capacity for innovation, through one of the following official certifications recognized by MINECO:
- Young Innovative Company (JEI), according to the AENOR EA0043 specification.
- Small or Innovative Microenterprise, according to the AENOR EA0047 specification.
- Certification according to the UNE 166.002 standard “R + D + i Management System”.
For more information: