New steel fiber for concrete reinforcement: r hook 60 / 0.9
r hook 60/0.09 steel fiber wire strand with shaped ends is an excellent choice for pavements that must withstand high loads.
Technical data of steel fiber r hook 60 / 0.9:
- Dimensions: 60 x 0.9mm
- Slenderness: 67mm
- Tensile Strength: 1,100 N / mm2 ± 15%
- No. of fibers per Kg: min. 3,350 u / kg
- Dosage: 20 to 40 Kg / m³
From the technical data we can highlight its high slenderness and high number of fibers per kilogram, data that differentiates it from other fiber references.
Its most common applications are:
- Industrial floors
- Mixed and foundation slabs
Other data of interest:
- In the concrete plant mixer never add fibers as the first component in the mixer
- The fibers can be introduced along with sand and aggregates, or they can be added to the freshly mixed concrete.