Our 100% virgin polypropylene fibers are manufactured through extrusion and spinning systems that provide the fiber with a high quality and important characteristics that make it an ideal complement to add to concretes and mortars.
What are the main advantages of polypropylene fibers?
- Inhibits retraction cracks
- Reduction of the effect of explosive detachment (spalling)
- Increases resistance to abrasion
- Improves impermeability
- Slightly increases impact resistance
- Quick, simple and safe application
- Increased durability of concrete
What are the main applications of polypropylene fibers in construction?
- Industrial flooring
- High resistance concretes
- Tunnel linings
- Concrete precast
- Bridge platforms
- Loading docks
- Prefabricated structural elements.
The usual dosage is 0.6 Kg / m³. In cases of high resistance concrete and shotcrete operations, the dosage is 1 Kg / m³.
The mixing time in the concrete mixer is approximately 50 seconds / m³ and in the concrete plant mixer from 30 to 45 seconds / m³.
If you are interested in receiving more information, do not hesitate to contact our sales team. You can do it by calling +34 93 666 46 11, or by filling out the following questionnaire