rimsa supplies steel fibers for the port of Huelva
rimsa collaborates in the supply of steel fibers of the reference glued 60 / 0.75 for the execution of the pavement of the Port of Huelva.
The r glued 60 / 0.75 steel fibers provide the maximum exponent of reinforcement and a very simple addition to concrete thanks to the fact that they are supplied glued in groups of fibers.
ADVANTAGES of glued fibers:
Allow greater ease in mixing with concrete
- It allows a dosage greater than 30 Kg / m3.
- Hedgehogs do not form.
Allow better distribution within the concrete matrix
- The glue dissolves immediately on contact with water at the initial moment of mixing the concrete.
- They are evenly distributed throughout the concrete.
- They allow to achieve a smaller distance between fibers within the network that is formed in the concrete matrix.
- They allow less dispersion within the concrete, giving it greater benefits.